Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

landmarks of the world

Last week we were learning about landmarks of the world like: Eiffel Tower, Empire State Building, Great pyramids at Giza, Sydney Opera House, Colosseum at Rome, Statue of Liberty , leaning tower of Pisa, Buckingham palace and so on. I had chosen the Colosseum at Rome because the only thing I had known about about it is that it is in Italy and I like learning about new things.
We had a doc to share Information about our place we were, using the seven servants:Who, When, What, Which, How,  and the rest. This is a photo of the Colosseum:

Image result for colosseum in rome

Today we had a play on Google Earth we went to see all of the landmarks we also added some new ones like the The Great Wall of China, Big Ben, Times square, and so on. It is a app that makes the Landmark or place look more  realistic. It was a great experience






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am KC from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the place you picked
    I learnt that the colosseum is in Rome
    Maybe you could give more information
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    KC

    ReplyDelete