Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Explanation report

I would like to go to France to learn the history, scenery and more things this is why.

In the country of France in the continent of Europe their are 66.99 million people.

I would like to go to France to learn the history, France is the Third largest country in the European nation. They were apart of the Celtic territory also known as Gaul, they still have devastation from the two wars. 

Some food include: Baguette, Shrimp and prawn,crossount,cronuts, and chocolate Mousse all of them smell nice.


My family come from there it would be nice to be there to visit family like my cousins, Aunt's, and Uncles.

I would also like to go there because of the scenery, you can go visit Louvre museum, Eiffel tower. Its also the home of fashion.

These are my reasons why.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment