Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Weekly reflection

                                                              At the start of the week I felt...                                                                               On the first day of school this year, I was walking in the school excited but yet scared hoping for an extraordinary year. Meeting my friends and fellow students the feeling dropped.
                                                                    Highlight and Challenge
My highlight of the week was doing our self portrait art using comprehension colours It was an enjoyable and challenging task. For me the hard part was making perfect strokes with the paintbrush and mixing/using colours
                                                                  I am looking forward to...
Swimming sports because I enjoy it and I love giving it a go (even though I get last)

                        






1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora James,
    Well done on producing a good reflection. I love your attitude toward swimming, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete