Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Livin in lockdown

During the period of New Zealand's lock down weve been active in our learning online and books.
My daily routine is wake up for breakfast do half and hour exercise then go to the school hangout where we can keep up with the class and recap on our learning and then I do my assigned school work then the rest for the day is helping, device time and outside time.

Our school work is fun and enjoyable we have to prioritise the most important tasks are the ones we need to complete first.


4 comments:

  1. It is a really good idea to have a routine each school day James - it will make it easier for you to adjust when we head back into school! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that you would do your exercise in the morning when you just wake up I'd do mine in the afternoon. But anyway this is some good writing keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James, My name is Grace and I'm from Paroa school.
    I really like how you have a routine that you do every morning. I have noticed that others in your class have said what exercise they were doing, so to be BTB (better than before) I think that you should have said what exercise you did.

    ReplyDelete