Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

A moment in time




                                                            Mountains.

I saw my school and bright blue skies.Which gave me a relief but we are standing on top of a giant peak.

I hear a fright but my friends cant believe what is happening to their vision

I felt very scared climbing up top and not feeling well but my biggest concern is one of us might fall off.

I wonder if one of us will fall down this steep rocky hill.



                                              




2 comments:

  1. kia ora james i loved your story about mountains. i loved your descibeing words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James its Billy from saint marys school I think your my buddy. This is real cool and if I went up that mountain someone falling of would be my biggest worry
    ma te wa
    Billy

    ReplyDelete